EYEBROW STUDIO, SYDNEY
Eyebrow Studio Sydney are specialists in natural effect eyebrows. Eyebrow microblading, feathering or hairstroke eyebrow tattooing. It looks like real hair and is great for enhancing faded, patchy and thin eyebrows, or creating those designer brows you’ve always wanted. Using a very fine disposable needle customised pigment is etched into the superficial layers of the skin. Individual directional strokes fill in gaps or imperfections to create your desired effect.
I have been specialising in eyebrows for many years and have been in my current location in McMahon’s Point for 16 years. My professional focus and passion is creating natural and realistic cosmetic eyebrow tattoos. My ambition is to change people’s perception of eyebrow tattooing. New clients are understandably a bit apprehensive so I have developed a method that is almost risk free.
My expertise in cosmetic brow tattooing includes not only creating a perfect shape and colour but also having a deep understanding of the technical issues of working with skin. When I style brows there are several considerations…….. read more
There are common eyebrow problems - fortunately, I have the solutions….read more.
My mission is to give you the brows you always wanted.
Eyebrow solutions for mature Ladies. Eyebrow hair is unique because after being continuously plucked out it sometimes just never grows back. I have so many ladies of all ages come to me with this issue because unfortunately eyebrows don’t respond very well to fashion trends and sadly a lot of brows have become fashion victims. Some ladies experiencing hairloss are just wanting to redefine their brows without drawing too much attention to them. They basically want their brows to look the same as they used to. Others are more open to enhancing their natural shape by extending them or lifting the arch to create a more elegant designer look. Why not have the brows you always wanted! My personal preference is to work with the natural brow as much as possible to create the best and most flattering shape that follows the natural facial contours and flatters individual facial features.
Facts About Natural Effect Eyebrow Feathering
- It looks like real hair.
- It is semi-permanent and it will last approximately 12 months.
- The pigment colours range from dark blonde to dark brown. (Darker colours last longer)
- After the treatment, your brows will look slightly darker than the make-up you normally use but it is NOT scary dark.
- The colour fades gradually into a softer shade.
- The sensation varies from complete numbness to light scratching feeling.
- There is very slight redness for around 24 hours.
- You can not get them wet for 7-10 days.
- Aftercare is very simple and provided. Makeup wipes are great to use instead of cleansers during the healing period
- There is no scabbing.
- It is suitable for most skins.
- It doesn’t affect your natural hair growth.
- The brows are not shaved off before the treatment.
Read what people are saying. Go to Google Business reviews.
View real examples in our gallery
The Services offered in my McMahons Point salon:
-Eyebrow Cosmetic tattooing
-Hairstroke feathering 3D
-Embroidery brow tattooing
-Eyebrow Pigmentation Enhancement
-Eyelash perm & brow shaping
-Eyebrow styling, shaping & tinting